Monday, October 19, 2009

Pigs and Pugs


People have been asking how the pugs are doing since the move to Ironwood. If they like the pigs and such. I have to say, the pugs are doing well! They love going to see the pigs. It's become a routine now. I take them to see Doris in Sunset field then they run around the exercise yard.

Doris normally does not like dogs. She has her moments with the pugs, but I think seeing them as often as she does has made her possibly like them a little. Doris has kind of a pug face, and Lady can sound like a pig, so I feel it's a good match. Every time we get to the field I call for Doris and she comes to say hello.
The pugs enjoy going on walks here in the desert as well. They each have had their share of cactus in the paw and Lady tried to eat a tarantula. There is quite a bit for them to learn out here but they are doing well. It will only get better from here :)




No comments:

Post a Comment